Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Winston-Salem NC
Posts: 3,709
Rewards Points: 2,092

a duct work tool

...for when hammering over a Pittsburg seam.

It looks like a piece of Press Brake Die (it may have been), just a block of tool steel with a channel/groove along one length the right size to catch the seam and crimp it up very neatly.

The one I've used before was borrowed and not available now.
What's the proper name? Where do I get one?

TarheelTerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:11 AM   #2
Lord of Slums
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Detroit Mi
Posts: 774
Rewards Points: 570

a duct work tool


mj12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with new duct work trunk running to attic from basement. coderguy HVAC 8 10-02-2011 11:22 AM
Duct Work Too Small? Dakotamade HVAC 3 09-02-2011 01:34 PM
short circuit. reset the breaker, but no power bp91708 Electrical 10 03-18-2011 11:07 AM
HVAC duct work radiates 60Hz Mike in Arkansas Electrical 3 01-01-2010 08:29 PM
Toughest duct work I can get? napper HVAC 7 07-30-2008 11:52 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.