Climatemaster Geo System Thermostat - HVAC - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 150

Climatemaster Geo system thermostat

We are going to install a used Climatemaster 2 stage TT27 unit. I understand the Climatemaster thermostats interact with the unit somewhat to detail fault codes, etc. I would like to know more about that and what exactly they are able to define. Thermocouple temps, delta Ts, faults, run system diagnostic, etc?

Just wanting to figure out if it is worth getting an OEM tstat or not. As long as it is just fault code status, I can just go to the unit if there is an issue. I would anyway. However, if I can glance at temps and system performance, that might be nice to have.

Advertisement

viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
AKA HVACTECHFW

Rewards Points: 1,104

Climatemaster Geo system thermostat

get a normal heat pump stat.... fault codes should be on the board. Most likely you will know if the unit is acting up.

Advertisement