Clean your furnace and toilet
How to clean your toilet..........
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe himwhile you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat isactually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can,and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet,streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.!
Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of thehottest productsandtop money wastersof 2007.
Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live.Power up!
...and the furnace?
HV Duct Cleaning
Prior to the bowl scrub ..
Hilarious. That's so sad. . .it reminds me of that Yellow Pages commercial where this guy spills some cereal on the ground. . .looks around and sees his pomeranian. He flips the dog over and uses its fur to brush the pieces into a dust bin. When he lets go of the dog, the dogs does a nice shake and then moves on like nothing happened!! (on the bottom of the screen it says "do not try this at home") . . so funny!
You should be ashamed of yours... Awe F' it, that is friggin hilarious.
If there are any cat lovers out there, I'm willing to share recipe's.
I bet that makes for one nasty hair-ball.
How many cats you lost that way?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.