Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > HVAC

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #1

Share |

Blower Kicks off on York Handling Unit on Heat Mode

Hello and Thanks for any Tips:
I have a 4 Ton YORK Dual Fuel Heat Pump with a Hot Water Recovery System. This year when I turned the heat on it will run for 30 mins then the Blower on the Handling unit in my crawl space will cut off. This only does this when in "Heat" Mode. The A/C Mode works fine. When it kicks off the Outside unit and the Heat Recovery Unit keep running. Nothing kicks off except the Blower on the Handling Unit inside. Sometimes it will stay off about 20 seconds then start back up and run for 10-15 mins until the room is at the desired Temp and the thermostat kicks the unit off. I had it checked out by a HVAC tech and he changed filters and checked pressures on the unit and checked the Freon. He said he couldn't find anything.
Any idea why the Blower fan kicks off when just in "Heat" Mode? When the house is cool and we turn the heat up to 72*, It will run for about 30 mins then kick out.
Thanks for any Help!

Swampdawg is offline   Reply With Quote