Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Too Short? Cut it Again!

Share |

Xeriscaping - Real Estate Feature

There is a concept that has been around for awhile but is becoming mainstream to the point I am even seeing it listed as a feature in real estate listings. Regardless of where you stand on the issue of global warming there is no doubt that something has changed and xeriscaping is somthing home buyers are intrigued by it would seem.

Xeriscaping is the practice of incorporating native plants and other landscape elements to reduce artificial environment maintenance like irrigation. Natural swimming pools are often integrated, for example. Just like any approach to landscaping it can be beautiful if planned nicely. It is more than just adapting to drip irrigation and other such great things.

I hope people will post their approach to xeriscaping here. I am out of the business for a long time now and have a park for my front yard but would like to follow this.

Last edited by user1007; 04-13-2013 at 04:47 PM.
user1007 is offline   Reply With Quote