What It Is And How To Fix It - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 500

what it is and how to fix it

Last year when I started my spring yard cleanup I found green and white splotches for lack of a better word on the 6 large pines that edge my property.I cut the branches back 10-12 feet above the ground and it helped but did not cure the problem.I am planning on taking them completely out this year but as I started my spring cleanup this year I see the same splotches on my maples and alot of dead or dieing limbs.So where can I find out what this is and how to fix it.I really like the trees and they are very large.The nearest collage or Forest service where I could get an answer is about 80 mile or so away . Any ideals on what it might be that is killing my trees or where I would get help?????????

Advertisement

clasact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
Learning by Doing

Rewards Points: 2,000

what it is and how to fix it

Call your local county extension office and ask them who to ask - OR - Many tree companies will offer 'free' consultations with their arborist.

Advertisement