Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

What is this called???

Does anyone know the name of this plant? I cannot find it anywhere
Attached Thumbnails
What is this called???-100_1017.jpg  

Last edited by tatialee27; 03-08-2009 at 02:37 PM. Reason: ADD PIC
tatialee27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 110
Rewards Points: 75

What is this called???

It's called Oyster plant, Moses-in-a-boat, cradle lily, moses-in-the-cradle, boat lily, (tradescantia spathacea tricolor/variegata "Hawaiian Dwarf" or rhoeo bermudensis variegata). Just bought one this year & yes, it's a beauty!!!

Lali is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this switch called? Plumbvoltage HVAC 12 02-16-2009 11:03 PM
I Called a Plumber, Now I really need Help! kswoot Plumbing 8 10-14-2008 08:57 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring (whatever it is called) lifeontherun Flooring 3 07-13-2008 04:03 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring or whatever it is called lifeontherun Flooring 10 07-09-2008 09:14 PM
What is this part of the gutter called? DanBress Roofing/Siding 4 11-04-2007 08:41 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.