Uneven Concrete Patio Add On - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

uneven concrete patio add on

I added on to my existing patio and the concrete dried to fast and the slab is uneven and some of the rocks are sticking up

Advertisement

dean75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Tileguy

Rewards Points: 2,616

Bad concrete, bad, bad stuff!
I hate it when concrete dries too fast and doesn't wait for the installer to get his poop in a group.

Same goes for the rocks that stick up. They know better than to do that. There is nothing worse than insubordinate rocks that just won't listen or follow instructions.

So...is there a question?

Advertisement

Bud Cline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 25

wait,wait,i have answer to no question.S hould I Remove all that was done by the rock installer. YES YES,you will always be looking at it,and your understanding wife will ask that question that you don't want to hear.Please remove.good luck to bad rock installer.ken.

We all no alot but can only do a little----an
kchunt is offline   Reply With Quote