Terraced Rock Removal - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Terraced Rock Removal

Just to state for the record I am not planning on doing this job by myself, however I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with reducing a terraced rock wall.

We We saw a home that we are very interested in but the back yard has terraced rock that takes over the majority of the lot. I am enclosing a "birds eye" view of the back yard. Who do you think I would contact for a job like this? I know it would be expensive, but this home is definitely under market value and may be worth it. Does anyone have any idea of the cost of a project like this?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/birds-eye-view-map/69661436_zpid/#birds-eye-view

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon Kraus

Advertisement

kraushouse is offline   Reply With Quote