Revive Bouquet Canyon Stone? - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum
Advertisement

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 25

revive bouquet canyon stone?

Hello,

Whats the best way to bring life back to bouquet canyon stone?

I'm thinking pressure washing and resealing, but would like to hear from others who may have been through a similar process.

would a pressure washer be necessary or are their chemical cleaners and a garden hose to wash it? if it is necessary for a pressure washer, I found a place that rents them. The 2000psi washer weight 120lbs, I would be able to lift that in and out of our truck, the 3000psi is 225lbs, that would be a tad heavy to move in and out of truck by myself. they charge $67/day $240/week for the 2000psi model, the weekly rate is about 1/2 the cost of buying a new unit. the price seems hard to justify, if I use it for more than a couple days.

Thank you.

Advertisement

bokeh is offline   Reply With Quote