Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-12-2010, 05:57 AM   #1

Share |
Question

Quick Temporary Fix - Help!!!

Hey all you intelligent DIY'ers. I want to put my house on the market (yesterday) but have a huge problem in the front. The larger area from the sidewalk and leading off the driveway to the front steps was asphalt and it has all chipped away. Since the asphalt people don't even make the stuff until May, I'd like to figure out a quick fix to cover this area so that I can even have pics taken of the place, not to mention having people want to come in and see this beautiful place. Everything else is done except this and the curb appeal would be terrible. It's not that I really want to replace the asphalt, I'd rather do patio stones, but my budget has been all used up.

Can anyone suggest a quick fix - inexpensive cover up - until I can get the asphalt in? Perhaps this is stupid question, but I have to do something fast, that will look half decent.

Thanks,

Cressida
cressida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #2

Quick Temporary Fix - Help!!!

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Got any of the area in question?