New 18' Pool On Uneven Ground - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

New 18' pool on uneven ground

Hi folks!

Its been a while since I have posted on this site. Took me three trys to remember my user name and password! I'm looking to level a spot in the backyard for an 18' above groud pool. I have all kinds of 4x4 pressure treated posts from the old deck and was thinking about building a box thats about 20'x20, (as level as possable) and then filling it with sand to level it out. The 4x4's will be anchored to the ground with rebar for stability. This is as far as I have gotten with the thought. The ground has an 6"-8" drop from the highest point. I'm affraid to dig too far down from the high point for fear of runoff washing out the sand. The whole section of yard I will be using is the high point of the yard just a little uneven. I am looking at starting the project as soon as possable so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rick

Advertisement

rick32 is offline   Reply With Quote