DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Landscaping & Lawn Care (
-   -   Mr Eric (

esmcrorey 12-29-2010 02:46 PM

Does anyone know what the lawn sprinklers are called that are above ground continuously, and are about two feet tall, and are 1/2 inch copper or plastic?
I am asking because I need to add them to a zone that has soaker hoses and would like to know if the zone can handle it if I just added the heads and nozzles? Any advice would be appreciated

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.