Lawn Care Time!!! - Landscaping & Lawn Care - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
lawn care time!!!

hello everyone its that time a year again and im looking to get some lawn care advice. i live in southeastern louisiana. my front yard is in pretty good shape with st. aug. i usually weed and feed and it did alright. my back yard on the other hand is lagging quite a bit. i had a huge pine tree removed earlier last year and the yard is still trying to make up for it. here is what i was wondering: should i weed and feed again, or i thought about seeding, if so with what, st. aug. seed seems hard to find, should i use plugs? a neighbor of mine did that and seems pleased. appreciate all and any advice as always.

mike
geaux tigers

Advertisement

choppermrt is offline   Reply With Quote