DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Landscaping & Lawn Care (
-   -   Flower Bed Edging (

tucker0104 11-23-2011 10:13 AM

Flower Bed Edging
I am looking to put something in the ground to create an edge from my flower bed and my grass. Nothing raised. I have been looking at edger bricks and pavers. I want to do a wavy type flow instead of just doing a boxy type design. Any ideas on how I can use regular pavers from lowes or home depot? Just anyone have any pictures that I can see to help me out? Thanks.

user1007 11-23-2011 10:46 AM

Might look into what one of the concrete edging companies charge. They offer all kinds of rock and brick patterns. Concrete can be colored whatever you want. Machines can follow whatever curves and shapes you have in mind.

Border Magic comes to mind but don't trust my memory. There are others. Search online for landscape borders or something

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1