Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #1

Share |

Can Anyone Tell Me What Color These Pavers Are?

http://gempavers.com/colors_white.html
Here is the list of colors, I'm going to attach my pictures of my deck. What do you guys think?

I put 3 shots because some are more faded than the others. I'm going to expand my pavers and I'm not 100% sure I'm getting the right color. I'm thinking its tan/coral/charcoal.

Thanks for your time!

Attached Thumbnails
Can Anyone Tell Me What Color These Pavers Are?-2011-09-21_12-35-22_99.jpg   Can Anyone Tell Me What Color These Pavers Are?-2011-09-21_12-35-36_373.jpg   Can Anyone Tell Me What Color These Pavers Are?-2011-09-21_12-35-50_734.jpg  
Drywallhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #2

Anyone?
Old 09-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #3

It's really difficult to tell since some areas seem to have really faded. In some areas it looks like natural gray with white with almost no coral an in others more like a graphite gray.

What I would recommend though is taking up a portion of the pavers where you plan to do the expansion and blend in some of the new ones so you don't end up with a very visible demarcation line of where the old ones ended and the new ones start.

Another thought would be to send your pictures to Gem and see if they can distinguish what color they are or were. If you live in the area you can also take a couple of pieces to the factory to do a color match.
Horseygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygirl View Post
It's really difficult to tell since some areas seem to have really faded. In some areas it looks like natural gray with white with almost no coral an in others more like a graphite gray.

What I would recommend though is taking up a portion of the pavers where you plan to do the expansion and blend in some of the new ones so you don't end up with a very visible demarcation line of where the old ones ended and the new ones start.

Another thought would be to send your pictures to Gem and see if they can distinguish what color they are or were. If you live in the area you can also take a couple of pieces to the factory to do a color match.
Thanks for looking, apparently they are tan/coral/charcoal according to the original material records I finally found
Old 09-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #5

Whew...good thing you found your paperwork!!

I would still blend the new ones in with the old for a more seamless transition.
Horseygirl is offline   Reply With Quote