Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #1

Share |

building garden steps

I want to build 3 steps leading up to an elevated paved landing (yet to be built). I am using sandtone look pavers for the job. Some people say I should concrete first then pavers on top. Other people say just put sand down and tap them down with a rubber hammer. Will sand be enough? If I have to concrete do you just concrete the horizontal flat steps or the vertical edges too? Its in the backyard so limited traffic but only want to do it once.

mattybradbury is offline   Reply With Quote