Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #1

Share |

Attaching a bamboo screen to a brick wall.

I want to attach a bamboo screen to an external brick wall. I understand there is a method of attaching a wood panel to the brick wall however I was hoping to avoid this. Is there anyway way of simply but carefully nailing the bamboo screen into the brick wall??

Jen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #2

Attaching a bamboo screen to a brick wall.

you could drill into the actual brick(not the mortar) drill with a masonary bit insert a plastic anchor hammer in till flush and screw in the matching screw thru the wood or if it is roped get metal hooks and screw them onto the brick and just hang it

biggles is offline   Reply With Quote