Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Oversized tub faucet flange?

Hi Folks, I'm looking for a "creative" solution for a misplaced hole in my new tub surround. I need to move the hole over quite a bit and the "decorative" flange from Lowe's doesn't quite cut it. Does anyone know where I can get a larger flange or have some other creative solution? At this point my only other option is going to be to use PEX to move the nipple over slightly, then the spout will be off-center, so I'd rather come up with an oversized flange of some sort.


FirstTimeReno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 3,118
Rewards Points: 2,000

Oversized tub faucet flange?

There are cover flanges made, check a plumbing supply house.

Just Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another "Kitchen faucet replacement" thread! :) emperor_black Plumbing 3 07-27-2009 10:44 PM
Tiling around tub with very wide flange petsparkle Kitchen & Bath Remodeling 3 04-20-2009 03:53 PM
Washing Machine Faucet handy man88 Plumbing 5 03-23-2009 01:25 PM
cast iron flange Jrebhun Plumbing 2 09-06-2008 12:45 PM
Flange Help Needed tajones44 Plumbing 2 07-11-2005 04:42 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.