Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2
Rewards Points: 10

need help

I need help I want to change my kitchen sink I am having trouble finding the bottom part of the sink the thing that holds the sink up.online they only sale the sink it's self but not the bottom I don't now what it is called. I want to remove the hole thing and put a new one. I put on the shearch counters,cabinets,frames for sinks I tried everything I can't think of anything else can someone help me Plase Thank you
Attached Images

kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 10:05 AM   #2
DecksEtc's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Posts: 139
Rewards Points: 75

need help

I'm not quite clear on what you mean exactly. If you have a standard kitchen sink, i.e. the edge of the sink is on your countertop, then there is nothing that "holds it up". The sink sits on top of the opening in your countertop.

DecksEtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 07:17 PM   #3
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jensen Beach, FL
Posts: 835
Rewards Points: 500

need help

The clips that hold it are underneath the counter top and around the perimeter of the cutout.
Lay on your back under the sink and look straight up with a flashlight, you should see them.
Teetorbilt is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.