Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #1

Share |

how to enclose my den area - See Pics

I have a extra den area in my house I want to try to enclose it to make a extra room it has 2 full walls I can work with and one 1/2 wall and i need there to be a walk way so when i enclose it if I can it cant be fit to the whole room as is it needs to have some what of a hall way... Can anyone please help me any ideas are better then no ideas =)) The wall where the computer desk is at is the wall that I want to come out to be a few feet longer then the wall on the other side the 2 can come together and meet with another wall I hope you all understand what I am trying to say and my vision
Attached Thumbnails
how to enclose my den area - See Pics-dinning-room1.jpg   how to enclose my den area - See Pics-dinning-room.jpg   how to enclose my den area - See Pics-dinning-room2.jpg  

triciacottrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #2

how to enclose my den area - See Pics

Hard to see from those pictures. Can you post a sketch of what you're wanting to do? Perhaps with a few dimensions?

md2lgyk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to md2lgyk For This Useful Post:
BigJim (12-27-2012)