DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Glass Shower Enclosure

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Scuba_Dave 
#1 ·
We recently had a shower glass enclosure installed at our house in Florida. I had several complaints about the quality of work and the owner of the company agreed to come to our house and look at the job. I am curious as to which complaints are valid and which are not. The owner of the company told me the work was perfect and that it would not be possible to find a better job. I have uploaded pictures and am asking for as much input as possible.
I was upset because I didn't think that the gap between the wall and the glass should be that big. I thought the glass should have been cut around the existing sill instead of cutting into the sill. Also the pieces are not cut level at the top. I would appreciate it if anyone with experience in this field would let me know if my complaints are valid

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
i can't tell what a couple of those pics ARE! but....from what i can see, it's not 'perfect', but passable....

but it's nice to see i'm not the only one who shaves in the shower....
i figure my face is lathered up anyways.... lol (i put a mirror in mine too)

DM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.