Finishing Vinyl/aluminum Trim Work - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Finishing vinyl/aluminum trim work

I have 3 different projects that the previous owner wasn't able to finish and need some suggestions/ideas.

1. The bay window needs to be finished on the bottom. The footer board is exposed. The height of the exposed wall is 4".

2. It seems like the previous owner wanted to make the sliding glass doors stand out. The distance between the doors and white aluminum trim is roughly 11". The height between the doors and the top is 28".

3. Is this a pediment? I'm not sure what the thought was here. The white trim is aluminum and the edge sits flush to the wall. H 34 1/4", W 19 3/4". (This is on a garage that faces the road.)

I do have plenty of leftover yellow vinyl siding that I can use if needed. Thanks for any and all comments.

Advertisement

Washkin is offline   Reply With Quote