Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Rewards Points: 10


I would like to know if I can remove the wires from the pressure switch (220V) and put a junction box and splice the wires together so that I can have the power a sub-panel at the well and install everything the bladder, pressure switch, and controller all at one location along with a 110v outlet. Currently at the well is the controller and at the house is the bladder and pressure switch and main panel.
Also would I need to put a ground rod?

1cashking is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proper way to ground a subpanel chieftaing Electrical 25 04-03-2011 11:22 AM
Electrical Questions from a Foreigner mark_anderson_u Electrical 4 09-10-2010 07:46 AM
For stacked dryer/washer - where to locate electrical outlets and water supply lines Cliffhanger Electrical 3 09-05-2010 10:48 AM
Electrical Panel Upgrade & Main Water Shut Off DIYerIT Electrical 2 09-02-2010 03:42 PM
Just for fun Andy in ATL Electrical 56 10-20-2009 10:33 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.