correct order to finish basement
I will use poly + foam + plywood + engineered laminate/wood floor to do basement floor. And I will use foam + wood frame + fibreglass + drywall to do the basement wall.
I plan to follow this order to install them:
1. put poly on the floor and all the way up 1 foot on the wall, seal every where when possible to make it as air tight as possible;
2. put wall foam (2" XPS) and glue them on the concrete wall, seal every where;
3. put floor foam (1" XPS) and seal every where;
now we have an envelop of rigid foam.
4. start wall frame, nail down with concrete and nail up with joists;
5. put plywood, just floating on top of the foam;
6. wiring and plumbing;
7. put fibreglass;
8. put drywall;
9. put engineered laminate/wood floor;
Some experts suggested put plywood before framing. So the frame is on top of the plywood.
What's your suggestion about my installation sequence?