Bray Entertainment Casting For Renovation/Design Show In Atlanta - Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Bray Entertainment Casting for Renovation/Design Show in Atlanta

Hi Everyone,

This is not a solicitation, or spam, or any of that. This is an awesome opportunity to get help on a home renovation project and a chance to appear on TV!

My name is Tim and I am a casting associate at Bray Entertainment, a TV production company from NYC. We are scheduling shooting for a pilot this month so we are currently looking for a couple/family out in Atlanta that would like some help on a project from some great contractors/designers! If you are interested, please follow these instructions. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Casting Instructions:

Bray Entertainment, Co-Creators of History Channel's Pawn Stars, is currently filming a Renovation Show Pilot in Atlanta. Do you wish you had a bigger budget? Do you need help making the most out of your space? Our contracting and designer teams are up for the challenge and want to help. We are currently seeking fun couples/families open to making the most of their renovation projects and need a little extra cash to make their dream space a reality.

To be considered, please provide the following information to my email at timothy@brayentertainment.com :

- Name
- Contact info
- Where you are located.
- What space do you want us to consider?
- What are the measurements of that room?
- In terms of design and construction, what do you love? Hate?
- Please provide a picture of yourself
- Include pictures of the space as well.

Thank you!

Tim Rodgers
80 River St.
Suite 5D
Hoboken, NJ 07030
p: 212 993 8540

Advertisement

Bray_Ent is offline   Reply With Quote