Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Carpentry

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-06-2011, 06:03 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Smile

Some help for a new comer? Window pane or sheet Installation

Hi All! My name is Anna and I just joined the forum, Iím also a new comer to installation of window pane or sheet. Iím still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my son) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. Itís a tough economy! I was wondering Ė for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business? Online or offline, Iím sure there is quite a lot in both right?! Thanks and God bless! Anna

asmith_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 250

Some help for a new comer? Window pane or sheet Installation

I don't have an entrepreneurial bone in my body so I can't help with your business start up. I'm not sure exactly what your wanting to do (become glaziers?) and that might be the reason for lack of response. If you could be a little more clear on what your going to be doing you might get some feedback. Remember though, this is a DIY forum not a business forum. Good luck

Mike in Arkansas is offline   Reply With Quote