Sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this to! I burnt out my microwave, it's over the stove. It's 30 inches wide. I'd like to A) replace it B) replace it with a smaller one (maybe adding a wider cabinet to make up the space somehow? I don't know if that's even possible). C) replace it with cupboards instead of a microwave - but this probably wouldn't be a good choice considering we'd like to resell the house and most people would want a microwave, even though I don't care if I have one. Best choice? Thanks!!!