DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Going rate, Taking down Fence ONLY

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  xkempx 
#1 ·
I need a wood fence taking down, Anyone know the cost. Theres, Gate, 14 secs 4x4 post, board on board

How would a Contractor Quote me on this on. by the sqft, linft, secs of post........? thanks for your help

#2 ·
I doubt that you need a contractor, this is the type pf work anyone with the strength and a few tools could do. You are looking at 2 to 3 hours work plus the cost to haul away and dump. I would do it for $ 150 -200 plus the cost of dumping (if your muncipality charges)

#4 ·
Why are you getting rid of the fence (don't take that the wrong way, I don't like fences)? If it is still in good condition, there is a chance that someone else would be able to use it. I suggest advertising it on Craigslist as "free fence, you remove and haul".

#5 ·
I did that with a pile of dirt, and got alot of responses, then when I thought about it, all of these people are total strangers, and getting them on your property to check things out could lead to a future burglary. So here I am with a pile of dirt still... :no:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.