DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Carpentry (http://www.diychatroom.com/f14/)
-   -   cutting a hole in a countertop (http://www.diychatroom.com/f14/cutting-hole-countertop-113784/)

rudyb22002 08-12-2011 10:26 AM

cutting a hole in a countertop
 
What is the best and most efficient tool to use when cutting a hole in a countertop?

AGWhitehouse 08-12-2011 10:36 AM

Is the material Plastic Laminate, Solid Surface, Concrete, Granite, Marble, Tile, Butcher Block, Stainless Steel, etc.? What diameter hole? Internet forums are not psychic...

Bud Cline 08-12-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Internet forums are not psychic...
There was one once. But it failed and none of them ever saw it coming.:)

Remember that female (has-been) singer that had the Psychic Friends Network, or something like that?:)

AGWhitehouse 08-12-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bud Cline (Post 705648)
Remember that female (has-been) singer that had the Psychic Friends Network, or something like that?:)

Launched in 1991 by Singer Dionne Warwick and Psychic Linda Georgian and charged $3.99 per minute racking up over $100 million in the first few years...:eek:

Ron6519 08-12-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGWhitehouse (Post 705645)
Is the material Plastic Laminate, Solid Surface, Concrete, Granite, Marble, Tile, Butcher Block, Stainless Steel, etc.? What diameter hole? Internet forums are not psychic...

I knew you were going to say that.

AGWhitehouse 08-12-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron6519 (Post 705743)
I knew you were going to say that.

:laughing:

Bud Cline 08-12-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Launched in 1991 by Singer Dionne Warwick and Psychic Linda Georgian and charged $3.99 per minute racking up over $100 million in the first few years...:eek:
THAT'S THE ONE !!!

Along those lines...I used to use my Crystal Ball to help me make wise daily decisions and assure me prosperity throughout the years.

Just as soon as I can afford to get it out of the Pawn Shop I'll be using it again.:)

Johnboy555 08-12-2011 06:16 PM

I think we scared him away!! lol I think I saw that "ball" on "Pawn Stars" it didn't work then either!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.