DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   PC Repairs & Upgrades (
-   -   Where can I find this switch? (

noquacks 06-24-2013 05:35 PM

Where can I find this switch?
Its a "Cherry" brand microswitch, type E-14. 25 amp. Used in many different elec gadgets. Has a spring used to activate/energize the 2 leads to supply 12 volts to my car's ac.


DannyT 06-24-2013 09:25 PM

where have you looked for it? i searched and found numerous places to get it but can't be sure it is the same switch you are looking for. you have a picture of it?

noquacks 06-25-2013 06:34 AM

I looked numerous places- only place as the actual website of But, they have a few that look just like it . Guess I should call them and maybe they can ID it beter. I will try to post a pic asap.....

noquacks 06-25-2013 06:42 AM

Hope this works...

noquacks 06-25-2013 06:42 AM

no good....cant load picture...

noquacks 06-25-2013 03:12 PM

OK, easier way is it looks like this:
Allied Electronics9600 Koger Blvd. NSuite 103Saint Petersburg FloridaUSA 33702 0&hash=item2c6c6edf42

noquacks 06-25-2013 03:13 PM

I might try calling these people agaion, but funny- I called 1st time and got 'this # is disconnected".....LOL

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1