Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > PC Repairs & Upgrades

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Too Short? Cut it Again!

Share |

I Fried My Baby!

I found a printer on sale that will let me rube goldberg a continuous flow system through the color cartridges. It is rather cute.

I went to install it and folded my halogen desk lamp over my laptop keyboard. I heard the painful screaming as two key caps and part of the housing melted.

I am really careful with tools, computers and things so want to punish myself. Accidents happen I guess. I was reminded of how hot halogens are. And at least it fell on keys I haven't used since needing to program functions into them.

My laptop is now scarred though. I will not be as attractive to chicks at the coffee shop anymore. Thinking of cradle robbing by the way. I am so damned picky after all though. I stomped what I thought was a cockroach with hair this morning. It turns out it was somebody's tiny inbred, twitchy miniature demi cup poodle. I ran fast and picked the pink perky bow fragments out from between my toes so I would not get blamed.

Last edited by user1007; 06-29-2012 at 04:54 PM.
user1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Fried My Baby!

Welcome to the club.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #3

I Fried My Baby!

Sounds like a "personal problem"!
Ouch!

Halogen light? -
Someone I know, had them on the exterior of their duplex.
Light fell down -
Against the cedar siding -
No more duplex!!
No one got hurt, though!
"RF"
rossfingal is online now   Reply With Quote