Can Not Visit USA Today Sports - PC Repairs & Upgrades - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > PC Repairs & Upgrades

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 616

can not visit USA Today Sports

Recently, I have not been able to navigate to USA-Today Sports start page. I can go to the usa-today home page. And I can click on the tab at the top to go to "life", "tech", "travel", etc , but if I click on the "sports" tab, it takes me to "news". If I type www/usatoday.com/sports/ into my browser, it re-drects me to www/usatoday.com/news/. If I find a link to a sports story, I can reach it. I turned off my McAfee but that did not change anything. I deleted all cookies and temp internet files, but that did not change anything.
I am running Windows 7 and IE explorer.

Any ideas why this is happening ?

Advertisement

SPS-1 is online now   Reply With Quote