DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Surround sound..

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Ckb3216 
#1 ·
I have a samsung Surround system. The layout of my living room makes it very hard to get a nice set up going with the speakers. I have no way of running wires to get my rears to be behind the couch. I know they make the wireless add on that could help me out but does anyone know exactly how it works??? Do only the rears hook up to it or is it mids and sub too?

#7 ·
on mine i just poked the wires along the base board push them in the wires will go under the base boaed. Their is a tack strip that the carpet is held by the tack's. and than base board is put on so their should be enough room. No when you come to a door way i took off the door molding and put wires in their. I built my house so no problum doing this. It take's a little time but it work's . I have the bose system and harmon karden unit.

#8 ·
Ya its hard for me, i have my living room open to my kitchen/diningroom so i dont have a wall to run a wire against and i dont have a wall to wall carpet to hide it the right rear i was able to run in baseboard and behind my couch as for left, i cant figure a way

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.