Need Ideas New Construction - Home Theater - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > Home Theater

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 75

Need ideas new construction

My living room wall where my tv will be is back to back with an office wall. I am thinking it would be good to be able to have some sort of cabinet or box that goes through the wall so I could hook my computer to my tv. Anybody know of something that looks neat that would work? Any other ideas?

In my bedrooms I was going to do a high wall plug, cat5e, and rg6, but I think I also need one by the floor in case I need to connect to a cable box, xbox, etc...Can i just put a splitter in the wall by the upper box? How do people normally handle this?

Advertisement

vettegc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:28 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 101

Need ideas new construction

probably to late but I would add a coax and cat5e to each room where a tv will be at. I just had a modular build and wish I had ordered that, but had my contractor do 2 small bedrooms and that came in handy. Now I have to do my living room and master bedroom my self.

Advertisement

bote110 is offline   Reply With Quote