Looking To Hang A TV Under My Deck - Home Theater - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > Home Theater

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Looking to hang a TV under my deck

I have a patio below my deck and wanted to hang a 28-32" TV underneath. I don't want it permanent so I'm planning on drilling a hook into the bottom of the deck and hanging the tv on that. Does anyone know if this would work and if so, what kind of hook I should use? Whether I will require a certain size/strength hook?

Advertisement

mradford77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 25

Looking to hang a TV under my deck

If its temporary how about fastening a board vertical to one of your decks joist, then use a "tv wall bracket" on your board that runs down.

Hanging it with a chain or cable may be difficult. Tv might want to point straight down or up depending on balance of tv.

Advertisement

r.mills is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deck , hook , patio , television