Cant Get Gas To My Carb. Mower Wont Start - Tractors & Mowers - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Landscaping & Lawn Care > Tractors & Mowers

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

cant get gas to my carb. mower wont start

I have a snapper 20hp zero turn. Been having a heck of a time with it. The vacuum pump started leaking very bad. I went to a Snapper dealer and got a factory replacement. After I replaced it I tried starting it and nothing. It just turns over. I've tried pouring a little gas into the carb over and over hoping it would start pulling the gas to the carb but im having no luck at all. It will only start for a sec at a time........ SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM ON A TIGHT BUGET AND SUNK WAY MORE MONEY INTO THIS THING THAN I CAN AFFORD. please please help

Advertisement

rev-wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 568

cant get gas to my carb. mower wont start

Have you removed the fuel line from the carb. and turned the key to make sure the fuels getting that far?
If it's getting to that point then it's time to remove clean and rebuild the carb.
And no this does not just mean spraying some air in it.

Advertisement