Parge Coat - Concrete, Stone & Masonry - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Concrete, Stone & Masonry

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Parge coat

I am adding a small addition to the house and am running out of weather. I have the addition sided, two layers of Tyvek, and self-furring lathing in place to support thin brick (that will match the house). I am considering hiring a mason to install the parge coat. The job is approximately 150 square feet (most of the addition is windows). How long should it take one to install the parge coat and what would you believe would be a fair rate to both the mason and me?

I can easily supply all materials and have water available via a hose a few feet away.

Advertisement

riddlers is offline   Reply With Quote