DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

mixing concrete

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Evilhomer 
#1 ·
what are the ingredients and mixing ratio

#4 ·
There are zillions of concrete mixes for every occasion. How many of them would I mix by myself? None. I recommend getting bags of pre-mixed concrete from your local Hombre Depot. For more than that, call up a ready-mix supplier and have a truck bring it to you.

The long and the short of it, you'll need to provide much more information about what it is that you want us to answer.

#5 ·
There are zillions of concrete mixes for every occasion. How many of them would I mix by myself? None. I recommend getting bags of pre-mixed concrete from your local Hombre Depot. For more than that, call up a ready-mix supplier and have a truck bring it to you.
Fully agree here. I bought a dozen bags of the pre-mix and it turned out fine. For one or five bags, you can mix it yourself in a bucket. More than that, I'd recommend renting a mixer. If it's a huge project like a whole patio or driveway, call a supplier and bring a truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.