DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Concrete, Stone & Masonry (
-   -   Chimney top closer (

Michael60622 04-11-2013 08:46 AM

Chimney top closer
I have an old Chimney that is hooked up to a fireplace that has been long since bricked up. It's about 6 feet above roof level. I want to 'take it down' to about 6 inches. What is the cap on top called? I have been looking online and only found caps for functional chimney's. I need a 'concrete' cover to seal the chiney up completely. Or should I just make one myself?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1