Asphalt Driveway Questions - Concrete, Stone & Masonry - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Concrete, Stone & Masonry

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
Cruising into the sunset

Rewards Points: 250

Asphalt Driveway Questions

We're getting ready to get some prices to replace our existing asphalt driveway. I drew up a plan and want to put specs, requirements, etc on the plan. I've attached the plan and would appreciate some input about what else I should add, subtract or change on the plan.

Thank you!

Advertisement

JulieMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 750

Asphalt Driveway Questions

You probably want to add what size aggregate is to be used in the asphalt. You may also want to discuss compaction of both the gravel and the asphalt. You should be able to find specifications for both of these on highway department websites.

Advertisement

Msradell is offline   Reply With Quote