Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Windows and Doors


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Share |

What is this door stopper called? Where to get?

Staying at a hotel and noticed this on the door frame, when flipped out it stops the door from opening more than a couple of inches.

I have searched the terms Door Stop, Door Limiter, and Door Restricter, but haven't found anything like this. I don't see any maker's marks on it (they're probably on the side that's screwed to the frame.)

I'm curious what it's called, and where to get it from.

Here are some images:,gU8vG,FBeAq#0,gU8vG,FBeAq#1,gU8vG,FBeAq#2
activoice is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is a group/flock of Blackbirds called? brokenknee Off Topic 13 08-31-2011 03:44 PM
I Called a Plumber, Now I really need Help! kswoot Plumbing 8 10-14-2008 07:57 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring (whatever it is called) lifeontherun Flooring 3 07-13-2008 03:03 PM
Flooring vs Subflooring or whatever it is called lifeontherun Flooring 10 07-09-2008 08:14 PM
What is this part of the gutter called? DanBress Roofing/Siding 4 11-04-2007 07:41 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.