DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Windows and Doors (
-   -   Soundproof (

Mstrlucky74 01-19-2013 07:48 AM

253 Attachment(s)
We live on a busy road and needs to replace our two windows that face the street. Are there windows that reduce noice from outside? Thanks

Taylor Rae 01-19-2013 09:14 AM

Yes, they are called acoustic windows. But you will get noise reduction with any high-quality replacement window if installed properly. The acoustic windows just offer a higher level of noise resistance.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1