DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Small Doors

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mo Guy 
#1 ·
I am going to replace my front door. On my other house i put a biger door when i replaced the exterer doors so it would be easyer to move stuff in or out of house. It was the back door but my new house it would be evey hard to replace the back door with a wider one. Would you go to the troble and replace front door with a wider door when you did it? I not home rite now but it is small and its hard to get a frig through.

#7 ·
I think at one time someone brought a frig in through the kitchen window at my house it is a little wider than the doors. My sister one time got some new chairs we got them in the front porch door but couldnt get them on in the liveing room door. The doors were the same size to. We had to remove a picture window. I was going to get a shower stall it would not go in my small doors so i was allso geting a biger door but my freind stoped me by asking how i would get it through the bathroom door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.