Euroline Doors - Windows and Doors - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Windows and Doors

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 1,000

Euroline doors

Does anyone have any experience w/ Euroline 4700 series doors? They look absolutely fantastic (for cold weather places), but at $4870/door I am real hesitant. Thanks for any feedback on their quality. Also, does anyone have any other manufacturers of super-tight cold weather doors to suggest? We have a great builder of such in town (we bought several of their windows and one door) but the threshold on the doors is a bit tall for an everyday entry door.

Advertisement

Last edited by jklingel; 09-26-2013 at 01:45 AM.
jklingel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 10

Euroline doors

We have installed EuroLine 4700 series doors and windows on a two family residence - they are as good as they look. The installation & service has also been excellent.

Advertisement

Rob Bernhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #3

Euroline doors

Curious: what did you pay for the doors? It may not matter, as I guess they will do about anything, so the price/door is all over the map. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 10

Euroline doors

I cannot recall the pricing on the doors as they were part of a package including windows and doors. The price will vary depending on colour, sidelights, transoms, etc. The glass can also be decoratively finished. We built a passive house and found the EuroLine doors and windows competitively priced for products of that quality. At the time they were the only North American manufacturer offering a product even close to that level of thermal performance. They have now been joined by a few other high quality manufactures, but their pricing remains competitive.
Rob Bernhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #5

Euroline doors

ok, thanks. i am hoping that more manufacturers pop up in the US.