DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Drywall & Plaster (
-   -   Type of drywall (

Tboy 11-20-2011 02:52 AM

Type of drywall
Wow, so many great responses to my other questions, thank to all.
So in my kitchen should I use the Aqua type of drywall & paper tape or fibre?

woodworkbykirk 11-20-2011 07:57 AM

regular drywall is standard practice in kitchens as its not subjected to neary as much moisture as a bathroom is., if you want a little more piece of mind though you could use a sheet or two around the sink area as this is where water will be

Gary in WA 11-21-2011 12:48 AM

Moved you to "Drywall" for better response....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 PM.