DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Drywall & Plaster (
-   -   Possible water damage? Bubbling/blistering (

bcalomino 03-24-2013 11:28 AM

Possible water damage? Bubbling/blistering
So this is slowly been getting larger since I've moved into this apartment. I'm not sure what it is, but from doing a little searching it might be water damage? The wall is opposite the shower in the other room, so water might make sense.

along the baseboards (it extends 4-5 feet)

about midway up the wall.

joecaption 03-24-2013 11:44 AM

That's what it looks like.
Pop one of the bubbles and see.
It's all trashed anyway.

Nailbags 03-24-2013 03:42 PM

Call the landlord it is water damage.

princelake 03-24-2013 05:30 PM

lots like its been a mess like that for a while. it doesnt do something like that over night. probably all kinds of mold back there.the water problem needs to be fixed then it needs to be removed reboarded, taped, skimmed and painted. call your landlord to get on it.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1