DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Drywall & Plaster (
-   -   moulding between panels (

showard 05-17-2011 01:25 PM

moulding between panels
i live in a mobile home and i need to know what the moulding is called that hides the gaps between drywall panels. ive thought about removing them and mudding the gaps but im not very good at it. id like to replace the moulding with something narrower or lower profile so it wont be as noticable.

dberladyn 05-21-2011 05:08 PM

If you move your home those joints will mostly likely just pop and crack if they are taped and filled. That's the reason they use the trim pieces. Can't you find anything at a building supply store? If not look in the yellow pages for a Commercial Wall and Ceiling Supplier.... they'll most likely carry all sorts of different types of trims.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.