Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Drywall & Plaster


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 19
Rewards Points: 10

how do I match this kind of texture

I have a lighter version of this texture on my walls.

I'm guessing its thinned mud that is rolled on with a high nap roller.

is that true? Is there a name for this kind of texture?
Attached Thumbnails
how do I match this kind of texture-texture.jpg  

cousindan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Matching new drywall to old textured drywall pennshaq Drywall & Plaster 1 05-23-2010 10:30 AM
Applying texture on smooth cement interior walls Flt_Simulation Remodeling 8 05-14-2009 06:23 PM
prime then texture or texture then prime jeerme Painting 8 01-23-2009 10:25 AM
How long should I wait to paint texture? bluefitness Painting 1 12-11-2008 12:51 PM
drywall texture time.. any recommendations? SKINNY Drywall & Plaster 6 10-24-2008 12:42 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.