Cost To Finish Drywall? Pricing Formula? - Drywall & Plaster - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Drywall & Plaster

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Cost to finish drywall? Pricing formula?

I was wondering if you guys could give me a idea of the price it cost to finish drywall? I hung everything. This is in a basement for walls only. I used the biggest pieces i could and only ended up with 3 butt joints. Is there a price for mudd/taping/finishing per sq ft. Im just trying to get a ball park. I have looked online but i have found old post's and prices that are all over the board. There is a good amount of corner beading to be done. There are two closets, two small, one reg size window and a 4 10' beams that i boxed in. Everything else is strait wall. I plan to get 2 or 3 estimates when i finish but i would like to know around what to expect.Thanks!

Advertisement

fastmike22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 610

Not going to happen. Your going to have to make some calls to local tradesman to get pricing.
Most will not even quote if they did not hang it, because most often it's done wrong so do not be offened if some are not willing to come look at it.
Do not expect to qet quotes over the phone. If there not willing to come look at the job move on and call the next person.

Advertisement

joecaption is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Stuck in the 70's

Rewards Points: 1,018

"How much will it cost?" Asking for price estimates here.
Blondesense is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blondesense For This Useful Post:
Gary in WA (02-14-2012)